Friday, February 24, 2012

Checking In

I'm sorry for the unexpected break. I've been having computer trouble for a while, and I finally brought my laptop in for repairs last week. I'll update as I can, but it may be sporadic for a while. In the mean time, I've finished tidying my dollhouse, and changed quite a few things around. One thing that didn't change was the dollhouse in the playroom. It is absolutely enormous, and reminds me a little of the Tate Baby House from the V&A.


  1. There ! You have the kind of stairs I want to have on the front of the Josiah Gammage House, but can't find examples of! Do you know if there is a specific name for them so than I can Google for real life examples? I'll have to look to see if you have more posts about this house , because I love this picture.

    1. Hi Jennifer!
      Thanks for your comment. I really don't know much about stairs, but from poking about on Wikipedia I think it's called a double staircase. If the stairs turned (the way the Tate Baby House steps do) I think they would be called imperial instead. Hope this helps!