here. Or visit Nell's blog, at nell-miniminis.blogspot.com to see her amazing work.
Then, a few months later, I decided to try making another micro shed on my own. It was a lot more difficult to build without the whole process broken down into nice manageable steps, but I managed. I had a few issues with scale, abandoned the more ambitious parts of the project, and struggled with the roof, but overall I was thrilled that I'd been able to use what I'd learnt in the Guild School to make a second, different structure.
I was much more careful with the measurements for this house, but I still had a few "oops" moments. Luckily, most of my mistakes this time around were easily fixed!
On the other side, I added some sunflowers made from an SDK kit. I bought a few of their 1/144th scale plant kits several years ago, but this was the first I put one together. They went together really easily, and the scale looks about right, which is not always the case with plants advertised as 1/144th scale.
I'll post part II, the interior, sometime this weekend!