Mom worked on a new doll today. While she had her supplies out, I borrowed her Styrofoam block, fabric stiffener and extra-thin pins to make a dishrag for my cupboard.
Well, that idea was a failure. I just couldn't get the plastic to shrink perfectly evenly, and any fingerprints I got on the film became permanent smudges on the finished plastic.One or two pieces just curled up like the piece on the left. After a half-dozen tries, I gave up the idea.
While I was working on the glass however, I'd built a little table out of styrene. To make it look like brass, I spray painted it gold, then added highlights of gold Rub'n'buff.
Sunset, Kota and a Meeting of the Minds...
7 hours ago