... or at least mostly finished. The counter, jewelry and perfumes are pretty much done, but there are still two shelves behind the counter that I need to fill.
The counter started off as a rather oddly shaped bookcase. I added some interest to the back of the shelf with strip wood and brass jewelry findings.
You can see that one of the flowers didn't quite glue flush against the counter. I used a little putty to fill in the gap. It was all looking a bit plain, so I brushed over the details with some gold rub'n'buff.
I hadn't glued the jewelry down yet, which is why some of the velvet displays are crooked in the photos. The two big perfume bottles photographed a little more red than they are in real life. The real color is a bit closer to purple.