Over Christmas, I received a few wooden dollhouse screens to make more scrap screens. It's been a long time since I last posted about these. You can see the last screens I made here and here. I always cut all of the pictures (the 'scrap') by hand before I start a new screen. It usually takes about a week of intensive cutting to get enough images, but since I had a lot already prepared, I got to go straight to gluing this time.
I still have a bit more to do on the bottom left panels, and then I'll go back in and add the tiniest images to fill any gaps.
Vrolijk en zonnig geel / Cheerful and sunny yellow
36 minutes ago