Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Houseplants

I'm making an effort to add houseplants to my dollhouse. My dollhouse isn't a very historically accurate Victorian home, but I like to make it a little more realistic/period where I can. I've collected a number of gorgeous empty vases over the years, and I'm slowly putting together plant kits to fill them.
The philodendron kit is one of my favorites because it's because it doesn't have to be permanent. I don't need to commit to filling the vase up with dirt. I can just arrange the loose wire stems in the vase, letting the bushy leaves hide the lack of dirt!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cosy corner! Your eye for color is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elga - I was just about to say the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful corner ! Why would you put dirt ?? It's wonderful the way it is !!

    ReplyDelete