Today I was able to finish up a little project that I've had hanging around for a while. In one of the books I received for Christmas, I found a photo of the rules for the servant hall of a grand house. I'd already retyped all the rules, but today I finally printed it onto aged paper and hung it up over my kitchen sink.
Last night, despite my initial doubts, I decided to add the white flowers to the Wedgwood vases in the music room. As Giac and a few others commented, adding more leaves helped a lot. But, just in case I change my mind down the road, I "potted" the flowers using a removable piece of Styrofoam.